• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

SEC Spotted Thread!

Spotted about 12:35 pm on Saturday the 20th...in Brentwood TN.

The Jeep was a Chili Pepper 97+. Lifted, maybe 3-4 inches. Had a swingout tire carrier on the back. A number of stickers on the rear hatch glass, but no NAXJA sticker that was immediately visible.

Driver was a red-headed guy with a beard.

Location: The chili-pepper XJ was north bound on Green Hill Blvd, about to turn east onto Concord Road where Green Hill leads into Chenowith.

I was in a silver 2001 XJ, honked and waved, but didn't get a wave back. Think the driver was watching traffic.

Interesting timing, as about 3 minutes earlier on Concord at Wilson Pike I was just thinking of a white 97+ XJ I saw with a CAT licence plate about a week ago at that intersection.

I know someone with a CAT license plate on a white XJ. That sounds like Postalxj

spotted this rig while i was parking mine in Boone NC, it was at one of APP states remote parking lots State Farm. no :NAXJA: sticker.
this was on Sunday the 21 around 6pm

Ps i like that front bumper i know i have seen one before but does anybody have a name?

P3210045.jpg

Blue97XJ
P3210046.jpg

P3210044.jpg

Blue97XJ
Blue97XJ

Last edited:
That is the Olympic front bumper I believe. Curse that parking lot. Always thought I was going to die on those overcrowded buses who haul ass down State Farm Rd.

I'd have to look at it straight on to see how it flares on the bottom, but I beleive it is the same one I have...the Warrior Products front.

SPOTTED...today, 4:50 pm...Brentwood TN on Concord Road westbound at the I-65 junction.

The XJ was lifted with an RE sticker in the window...a black licence plate that said "ZOOMIE"...forest green early to mid 90's model...magnets on the front doors that read "2 Patriots Property Inspection."

I saw this Ba Dass looking xj in Chattanooga on 75s...
Anybody recognize it? ...cause I do :)

TueApr06171534AmericaNew_York2010.jpg

...yeah I know, shouldn't taking pics while driving BMW's, but Droid does lol

Does the spotted thread really count if you know the person?
I really dig that shade of blue though:guitar:

spotted this rig while i was parking mine in Boone NC, it was at one of APP states remote parking lots State Farm. no :NAXJA: sticker.
this was on Sunday the 21 around 6pm

Ps i like that front bumper i know i have seen one before but does anybody have a name?

P3210045.jpg

Blue97XJ
P3210046.jpg

P3210044.jpg

Blue97XJ
Blue97XJ

you must know my brother Aaron Bridgman, rides a 96 blue xj 4.5" on 33's at App state

Been seein several lifted XJs in the Dalton, Ga area here theast week or two. Any new members around me or people passin through?

One was a white early 90s on 32-33s

another was a black 97+ with cut fenders and 33s.

I keep spotting a few down here in Midtown atlanta, around Piedmont Park.

A -96 Red 4 doors, 4.5 ish lift, maybe 31's or 32's, doesnt wave back

a 97+ steel blue 4 door, roof rack, 31's with black cragars maybe, 3in ish lift, waves back.

Im in the red 95 2 door with 32's

I keep seeing a white xj with smiley kc lights on the front in Hixson by where i live, anyone know? I also keep seeing a blacked out xj that looks perfectly identical to mine, practically the exact same and it always surprises me when i see it, mostly in hixson also.

Saw a pretty good lookin pre 97 XJ at the Wendy's on Murfreesboro Rd in Antioch. Green with white fenders, lifted and I think it had a roof rack. Also saw a stickered up XJ with a lumber jack driving and a hot chick in the passenger seat. Couldn't have been anyone I know...

Pretty good looking red 96 xj on I40e out by the airport. Mild lift, front bumper with winch, trimmed fenders with stock flares, tented windows, and tubular lca's.

Who was driving the lifted white waggy with a load in the rooftop basket just south of Rockingham, going south on highway 1 at the NC/SC line?

Had to be one of our NC members that was headed to the beach.

I was in my Commander with Yakima rack and my son was behind me in his(my old trail rig) red 96 XJ w/3" lift/31's

Back