• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Searching Picture showcase

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fryphax

NAXJA Forum User
I've been trying to find before and after pictures of Budget Boost installs and I realized that I can't search the picture showcase. I was unable to find a forum announcement or anything about this being a paid privelage elsewhere. In the announcements in the Picture showcase forum it says to use the 'Search this forum' button which also is not visable. I know posting in the advanced fab forum is restricted but I can still search to find the information I need, why is the Picture Showcase different?

Is searching the picture forum a no go for anyone or was I just unable to find the information regarding it?

Cant answer your question, never tried to search the Picture showcase, but here is a before and after shot.......
no BB on 30's.....
IMG25.jpg

BB (spacers & shackles) and 31's........
after spring replacement, stock springs.
10.jpg

Fryphax said:
I've been trying to find before and after pictures of Budget Boost installs and I realized that I can't search the picture showcase. I was unable to find a forum announcement or anything about this being a paid privelage elsewhere. In the announcements in the Picture showcase forum it says to use the 'Search this forum' button which also is not visable. I know posting in the advanced fab forum is restricted but I can still search to find the information I need, why is the Picture Showcase different?

Is searching the picture forum a no go for anyone or was I just unable to find the information regarding it?

I'm pretty sure it's just a bug... you should have the ability to search it just like you would search AdFab. Somebody will get you fixed up soon.
Billy

Thank you for the pictures and taking care of the search function guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back