• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

ScanGaugeII Users?

hubs97xj

NAXJA Forum User
Anyone using one of these who has played around with the Xgauges, or figured out what it will (not) display? I've borrowed one to clear a code, and thought I'd mess with it a bit. Using the Xgauge function, I've figured out how to check the injector trim, but nothing useful otherwise (a flaky O2 sensor reading in volts?) no afr... I need to see if I can read the upper O2 sensor, but I haven't gotten to play with this thing much yet. Anyone familiar with these things?

I use one, but haven't found anything cool to add into the xguage settings.

I'm curious about the affects of some of the common bolt on stuff, and thought injector trim, o2 sensor readings, fuel flow, afr, hp, etc... readings from the PCM would be a lot more indicative than manufacturer claims. I think this would be a really simple troubleshooting tool for flaky sensors as well, but getting displays in a useful format kinda escapes me.

I did at one point try almost all the different codes for the O2 sensor. Wasn't much help at all. Got the HP to display the rest I just keep track of the % adjustment I need to make after every fillup.

Back