• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

SATURDAY JUNE 30 M&G - Hibachi / "Ted"

Will do. Thanks.
Honestly it isn't so much the time of it, it is just I don't want to be making the drive home at midnight after what is going to be a long day (not to say that I won't be enjoying it).
theres open seats in the back of the corrola, i drive by your house anyways:smsoap:

I'm picturing Bill in the back of a Corrola :laugh:

Jackie and I are still in....

Alright so there's either 7:40 or 9:50.

I'm thinking Hibachi at 7:30 and movie at 9:50.

The movie would technically be over around 11:30.

Cool?

Sounds like a plan. We can probably just hang out at my place if we have some downtime before the movie starts and such. Although, we should get to the threater a little early since I bet it'll be busy.

im in, johnn wil be tagging along, how bout makin dinner at 7 then get tickets after, then go to ross's for beer like last time?

nevermind my last post, gonna make this, Ken you going? got a few more dollars for you

sounds boring, come hang out with friends instead anything i can help with before hand to speed up the process?
nope sorry, got too much shit going on. I'm hauling a few tons of demo debris from my house to the dump in the morning so it is a bit less of a sewer dwelling and will be turning wrenches at a friends garage in CT for the whole evening.

Bill, let me know anytime and I can stop by and lend a hand. You've got officials and a wife on your ass, I only have a building inspector on mine :laugh2:

I'm picturing Bill in the back of a Corrola :laugh:

Jackie and I are still in....
Don't picture it too much, I ain't coming.
Just got whacked with a very costly jump in concrete means I don't have funds for expensive dinner and a movie. :(

Bill, let me know anytime and I can stop by and lend a hand. You've got officials and a wife on your ass, I only have a building inspector on mine :laugh2:
I will thanks!
Honestly there is no rush, Angel knows this isn't an overnight thing.

In w/ Betsotronic as well.

Don't picture it too much, I ain't coming.
Just got whacked with a very costly jump in concrete means I don't have funds for expensive dinner and a movie. :(

I will thanks!
Honestly there is no rush, Angel knows this isn't an overnight thing.
the officials are a little more pushy sometimes

I am going to go and drink beer and play with my nailgun some more now. Bedroom walls going up...

Back