• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

San Diego M&G 3/18 - Normal Heights

Kid has a game tonight, may be there, may not. Her lacrosse team is undefeated, they're going to play RB tonight at 5:30.

Kid has a game tonight, may be there, may not. Her lacrosse team is undefeated, they're going to play RB tonight at 5:30.
Good luck, RB beat Coronado (varsity) last week.

So who's in?
Carol
Mikedashg
Gary
Troy
Caribou Lou
96JeepSpeed
Me
any other Mikes in?

So who's in?
Carol
Mikedashg
Gary
Troy
Caribou Lou
96JeepSpeed
Me
any other Mikes in?

Looks like all that have confirmed, and Markw's "maybe". Kevin3151 may show, and hopefully a few more... and sometimes there are "surprise" guests. We'll be short a couple Mikes, since Mike Foster/OceanJet is out of town, and Mike Finch/Willy51 isn't coming down. But Mike G'll at least keep a Mike presence, so it's all good.

Blind Lady Alehouse
3416 Adams Ave.
San Diego, Calif
619-255-2491

6:30 pm. Weds 3/18/2009

Parking is a possible issue; worst case there's plenty of angled street parking 1 block east & 1/2 block south at a community center. They're holding space for about 15 or so of us.

It is supposed to be a family friendly venue, so kids are welcome.

See you there!!

i still don't understand it, we are a JEEP club, an AUTOMOTIVE club that DRIVES to our meet and greets and DRIVES home again and the only places we can have a get together is where they serve ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES so everyone can have a good time??? seems like a really dumb way to put the NAXJA so-cal chapter, san diego area group on the map. but hay, i don't drink so i wont get to be famous.

by the way, i will be there tonight

Troy, you can drink. It's not like you're gonna DRIVE your JEEP to the meet and greet. Not taking mine either this time. Nobody will know we're a Jeep club. So it's OK. :D And my wife is driving too.

I'm not going to make it, my LOVE is in Grossmont Hospital and I will be there.Have a good one. See ya at the next M/G
Gary

I'm not going to make it, my LOVE is in Grossmont Hospital and I will be there.Have a good one. See ya at the next M/G
Gary
Yikes!! Your Jeep's in the hospital? (Just kidding) Hope everything is all right... see you next time

Carol

I think I may drive the mini Mitusbishi, as well... still haven't completely unpacked the Jeep from the Jambo last weekend =).

See you all there!

Troy, you can drink. It's not like you're gonna DRIVE your JEEP to the meet and greet. Not taking mine either this time. Nobody will know we're a Jeep club. So it's OK. :D And my wife is driving too.
your wifes going?!?!?! YES, I am so going to be there!!!!!!!! :D

did i say that out loud??? LOL............ JK, your wife is cool from what i remember, look forward to seeing her again.

Back