• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Salem jeepers jam

Demonoid369

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
So first Saturday of august(the 1st) the Salem jeepers hold a jam at the Robertson dealership right across from Costco. I was wondering if anyone would want to show up and help represent naxja. And if there was enough interest, maybe a booth to show off what we do and such. I know every year I've gone I've always see a lot of xj that don't know about naxja. Just throwing it out there and see if there would be any interest.

How long is the jam and is there any place to go wheeling nearby? If not I might consider taking the family to the Dallas drive-in after if it still exists?

Ya the Dallas drive in still exist lol my gf and I saw Jurassic world there. Not really places to go wheeling as far as I know. But the jam usually goes for a few hours till the raffle

Show-n-shine events can be fun, and in years past we've had some good turnouts. I was going to try and make this, until I realized this is the same weekend as WE-Rock in Goldendale.

I'll be at WE-rock. :cool:

Back