• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rusty's Big Ol' Long Arm

Del00XJ

NAXJA Forum User
Still working my way around this site... Still discovering how to find everything on here. Anywho, just bought an XJ with a fresh Rusty's 8'' Long Arm Kit. It's not the high-clearance arms but the previous owner installed it and realized that it wasn't very child worthy. I do to much driving and need something a little shorter.
Lift has less then 3000 miles on it. Was wheeled with by me. Nothing bent or broke... Thinking for the complete lift with some steering stuff (HD Tie Rod and all the good stuff). Keeping the pitman arm though. With shocks and all the lift components I'd say $1200. Or... if someone wants to go higher... tell me what you have and maybe some cash and your lift will do...

Oh yea... Plus, seeing I'm gonna downsize like my old XJ... Have 4 35x12.50 BFG AT's with black Rock Krawler Steelies... No chips... Wheels are in perfect shape. Tire have atleast 90% of the tread all around... Let's say $750obo

Back