• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rubicon memorial weekend?

hmmm. maybe me

so other than zachandandy and seansXj anyone else doing the con memorial day weekend?
For zach and sean, are you guys going all the way through or just to say spider or buck and back out to loon?

I don't always go, but when I do, I go all the way. Plan was to roll up late Thursday night and camp near loon trailhead, but wife may have to work Friday. If she does, we will be ing in Friday night and putting my new lightbar to good use playing catch up to the rest of our group. Coming out Tahoe side Monday. Anyone know of a good, safe place to park a tow rig in or around placerville?

I am contemplating just running into spider or Buck on friday morning, or buck. then chilling out until sunday morning, then heading out sunday morning. Or just go all the way through, or end up at slickrock. I dunno.

Im trying to leave Thursday by 5pm ill leave work and head up to Loon.

I am contemplating just running into spider or Buck on friday morning, or buck. then chilling out until sunday morning, then heading out sunday morning. Or just go all the way through, or end up at slickrock. I dunno.

If I go ill do this as well. Dont really want to go all the way through. Would rather sit back and do a little fishing or exploring. Jon, ill keep you posted if i go or not.

cool connor, ill let ya know. If I go, ill need a co pilot, unless your rig is done, then bring that. I really just want to wheel in to spider, chil for 2 days and fish like crazy, and wheel out sunday morning, and have sunday monday to spend with the GF.

My rig is good now. Has an oil leak (i dont think the gasket fits perfectly). Need to button up a few things.

The Rubicon sounds more and more appealing for memorial weekend. I have a lot of buddies going. I might skip out on moonrocks.

The fishing is better in the creeks....small german browns mainly. Try meps spinners in the pools.....two weeks!!

Little chilly rain never hurt anyone....

What's up Hillenbrand!? Good to see you found me on here.....Rubicon memorial!! What's up!!!

Back