• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rubicon Memorial day weekend

XJ4Roks

NAXJA Forum User
well me and a few other rigs are heading into Loon Friday night, and were going with the flow of traffic if there is any,lol..right!! but yeh if anyone wants to join and represent the XJ's and MJ's bring it!!

Sean

well hopefully it will b like labor day last year!!! NO ONE WAS THERE it was awesome!!
i can't make it though!
stoney

ill keep an eye out. ill be in a white xj on 34" tsl's with a Fallen Angel Tattoo sticker on the back wondow along with two sammys on fullwidths and a tan yota on exterrains no bed or rear cab.

Sean

That weekend is my anniversay, but if the wife says I can do it, I will, hopefully I can get her to come with me as well. I hope to do the trails a few times by 5/29. I might be going down to Southern Cali for the JV trail runs. Anyways thanks for planning for this run, it isn't that far away. :wave:
Troy

about 3 months to go!!!....got 4 calendars in the house to remind me.lets hope the wifey will wanna make a run up there with you for the aniversary. me and the lady are planning on gettin married at Spider here in a few years,lol...beautiful scenery and why not? were always there anyway,lol.

Sean

XJ4Roks said:
about 3 months to go!!!....got 4 calendars in the house to remind me.lets hope the wifey will wanna make a run up there with you for the aniversary. me and the lady are planning on gettin married at Spider here in a few years,lol...beautiful scenery and why not? were always there anyway,lol.

Sean

Yeah, I did the Con twice and Fordyce once solo. This was the 1st time I've been on these trails and I'm addicted big time. My wife promised me she will come out this summer. These are some awesome trails, I'll see what I can do. Good that you are getting married at Spider, I'm very envious. The name of the lake might scare some of your invitees or at least thin then out a bit for only the people you want there anyways, nice. :laugh3:

Big Red said:
Yeah, I did the Con twice and Fordyce once solo. This was the 1st time I've been on these trails and I'm addicted big time. My wife promised me she will come out this summer. These are some awesome trails, I'll see what I can do. Good that you are getting married at Spider, I'm very envious. The name of the lake might scare some of your invitees or at least thin then out a bit for only the people you want there anyways, nice. :laugh3:

i never thought of it that way,lol...hope things work out!!

Back