• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Ron Paul Super Bomb Sept 19

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really like Paul and I really want to like him even more but I can't get behind his foreign policy. Sure part of me wants to say F it and go completely isolationist but is that really a possibility?

Ron Paul isn't an isolationist. He's against undeclared, unwinnable, unaffordable pseudo-wars which don't justify their expense.

:wantyou:

The time has arrived! Revolution PAC's Super Bomb is LIVE,
bolstering Dr. Paul in his courageous fight to restore
constitutional sanity to Washington, D.C.

If you've already donated, thank you! If not, we ask that you make
your contribution here http://RevolutionPAC.com as soon as
possible. Then, please urge all liberty-minded friends and family
members to donate too. Remember, Revolution PAC is not subject to
contribution restrictions. Unlimited donations can be accepted
from individuals, organizations and businesses.

As you know, the success that we have today will directly determine
the reach of our hard-hitting, effective ads like the acclaimed
"Plastic Men" http://youtu.be/VlYG6vh2T-M in critical early primary
states. GOP voters are still forming their opinions about the
candidates. With your help, Revolution PAC will continue to cut
through the establishment propaganda and rally historic support for
the Thomas Jefferson of our time, Dr. Ron Paul.

Our founders "pledged their lives, fortune and sacred honor" to
secure liberty for themselves and their fellow countrymen.

So Shall We http://youtu.be/TTdXq8f4eVc

Donate now http://RevolutionPAC.com

For Liberty,

Gary Franchi
Revolution PAC

PS. Thank you for being a part of this historic moment for Dr. Paul
and our movement to restore liberty in America. If you haven't
fulfilled your pledge to donate please do so at
http://RevolutionPAC.com

I can't get past the outburst by his supporters during the debate in TX.

Really? Where is the compassion? Let them (uninsured patients) die?

I think that was only one or a small number of people yelling very loudly.

I'll admit there are some completely insane Ronulans out there and their vitriolic drivel convinced me NOT to vote for him in 2008. But then I learned more about the man and decided not to throw the baby out with the bathwater. You also have to wonder if some of them aren't just trolling to make his supporters look bad.

I think that was only one or a small number of people yelling very loudly.

I'll admit there are some completely insane Ronulans out there and their vitriolic drivel convinced me NOT to vote for him in 2008. But then I learned more about the man and decided not to throw the baby out with the bathwater. You also have to wonder if some of them aren't just trolling to make his supporters look bad.

Good points.

I think the libertarians already have a nominee; he could run as an independent, but it's very difficult and expensive to get on all 50 ballots that way.

Yes he's a crackpot because the constitution authorizes the president to assassinate American citizens without due process.

If he'd been tried and convicted in absentia in a court and sentenced to death for treason, then it would be another story.

we're at war.

the dirtball we killed was directly responsible for killing americans, and there was a real risk he had intended to play his part in killing more.

as a conceal carry permit holder, permitted to carry in about 39 states, in some of them, i am fully authorized to use deadly force not only for self defense, but to stop a fellony in-progresss.

in those states, i would be fully, legally justified to neutralize a subject who i witnessed commited manslaughter, and remained a serious and deadly threat to others.

there are provision in law and military action, during specific military operations, and especially in time of war that allow for use of deadly force.

yet, ron paul fans seem to be taking the rachael maddow approach to this event, and it fuggin baffles me.

I can lawfully neutralize a bank robber i just saw shoot a teller or a security guard......

yet, this POS who has a direct relationship with terroists who've committed attacks on americans in our homeland and abroad deserve some kinf of special treatment?

WTF?

Al-Awlaki probably deserved to die. But wouldn't you rather have seen him hang for treason?

Al-Awlaki probably deserved to die. But wouldn't you rather have seen him hang for treason?

No I wished I witnessed him robbing a gas station at gunpoint. That way, I could have shot the prick myself, and it would have been ruled a "good shooting" and we wouldn't have to hear all the whining from pansy-ass liberal types, who seem to care more about the rights of crimnals and terrorists, and less about tax-paying, hard-working americans.

No I wished I witnessed him robbing a gas station at gunpoint. That way, I could have shot the prick myself, and it would have been ruled a "good shooting" and we wouldn't have to hear all the whining from pansy-ass liberal types, who seem to care more about the rights of crimnals and terrorists, and less about tax-paying, hard-working americans.

I think you got it wrong...

It's that they care aqbout the US Constitution above all.

And seriously... did you imply that Ron Paul is a "liberal"???

we're at war.

the dirtball we killed was directly responsible for killing americans, and there was a real risk he had intended to play his part in killing more.

as a conceal carry permit holder, permitted to carry in about 39 states, in some of them, i am fully authorized to use deadly force not only for self defense, but to stop a fellony in-progresss.

in those states, i would be fully, legally justified to neutralize a subject who i witnessed commited manslaughter, and remained a serious and deadly threat to others.

there are provision in law and military action, during specific military operations, and especially in time of war that allow for use of deadly force.

yet, ron paul fans seem to be taking the rachael maddow approach to this event, and it fuggin baffles me.

I can lawfully neutralize a bank robber i just saw shoot a teller or a security guard......

yet, this POS who has a direct relationship with terroists who've committed attacks on americans in our homeland and abroad deserve some kinf of special treatment?

WTF?

Who declared war?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back