• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

ROM ideas wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me "TRY" something if ya wanna do B-Port, got a friend that works there.
MAYBE they can "bend" the rules for a week end. ;)

Dont know if they would allow drinking though. city park.

Last edited:
Drinking is not for the day anyway....it's for fireside camping and what not. I'm assuming that the campsite near Bridgeport allows drinking/fires?

Drinking is not for the day anyway....it's for fireside camping and what not. I'm assuming that the campsite near Bridgeport allows drinking/fires?
Hope ya didnt think I meant anything other than "after hours".
Place and a time for everything.
Trails and drinking dont work in my book.<--theres a story there.

Dont know nothing about the c.g. near there, sorry.

Last time I went down to Bridgeport I had a blast. We didn't camp at the park and I don't think it would be that enjoyable anyway. We camped at the state park just up the road. It is a good campground we just ended up next to a bunch (40+) of drunk teenagers. The sheriffs finally showed up and took care of that :) I think the state park is pretty much... have fun and don't be stupid. Those teenagers got stupid.
It's a good park. More trails than I thought there would be and a pretty good mix. Don't know if there is enough for 2 solid days though. We ran most of the 3-4s in one day.
I'm gonna be trying to get my rig put back together so I don't know if I'd even be able to make it but it is a pretty centralized location. I know there is a bunch of bad blood about Gilmer so I don't know about that.

My $.02

Yep. Gilmer.

Check around here in the Red River area as well as the thread called "Rides of March 2012" in the Events area...

Yup, as "Dozer11B" got to you before I did... We are going to Gilmer this year.. The info is in the event section of the main NAXJA forum page..Under the event section

Ill follow other cherokees anywhere, but i like hidden falls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back