• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Roller - Where to find?

Metal Thrasher

NAXJA Forum User
My Elliptical excercise machine ripped up one of hte lower rollers. And the company that made it went bankrupt and all warranties are void plus the company that bought their assets may or may not supply the parts in the future ( wait a couple weeks and call us back)...

So where can I get something like this:
IMG_1166.jpg

The bearing is a standard 6203 douible shielded bearing. But I really need the outer shell or the combined set up. The outer shell measures 2.5" and .5" wide. The inner diameter is 1.55" or .65" if you include the bearing. The outer surface seems to be rubber or urethane.

I tried McMaster - Carr Hardware and was told NO. Any other places I should look?
IMG_1167.jpg

Maybe a bit redneck, but what about some rubber hose from NAPA that was just tight enough to hold onto the bearing? If you, or a friend has a lathe you could probably make a new pair out of a roller skate roller.

I have to give you props man :thumbup:. I think you are the FIRST person I have met that has actually WORN out a piece of exercise equipmemt!!! :roflmao:All the equipment I have seen is usually at a garage sale or yard sale in "LIKE NEW" condition.

P.S. Sorry man I am absolutely NO HELP!

How about those wheels like are used in warehouses and supermarkets where they slide boxes on and stuff on.

At this point I am looking at Roller blade / skate wheels. Grainger had the same offerings.

www.columbiarubber.com

This is the company that does our vulcanized rubber idlers. Not sure if they will do one part or not, but worth a shot if you run out of options.

Back