• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

RockToberFest Yard Sale

Rock2pus

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
Since we'll all be together there, why not swap parts? Here's what I have for sale:
1. Custom tube winch bumper. Barely used and undrilled for winch..included weld-on mount plates for steering box brace and mount upgrade..powdercoated silver (matches anything)..150 bottom line.
2. clean good shifting 231 out of my 98...output cut down for hack'n tap SYE..free.
3.front bumpstop extensions..1 set poly RE's, 2.5"...5 bucks, one set brand new JKS Billet aluminum's (stackable) 1.5-4"...cost 50 bucks new, selling for 20.
4. Skyjacker "extreme drop" pitman arm..good for 6" and up lifts..very beefy. 150 new, im letting go at 40.
5. oe airbox/tube. free and clean.
6.powerslot rotors off my 98. very little use 40
7.oe battery tray (new) and mean green Optima battery holddown. 10
8. 4XDoctor tubular diffguard for C8.25...scratched but fine, works well 10
9. new in box T&T rock rails unpainted...200
10. Currie 1 ton steering setup...banged up and still working great, pitman joint may need replacing....100
also have oe carriers for D30 (3.55) and 8.25 29 spline..10 each.
plus misc. hatch parts off 97+....like the latch and handle (all good) pm me with needs.

Rich

If I can get someone to bring it back for me, I'll take the battery tray and mean green hold down.

I'll trade you as much beer+liquor as you can drink for that 231! What kind do you like?

i got the rotors last night over the phone

hehe..no really ill bring it up, it's yours....think im set on the beer thing. besides, we'll have spiked hot cider! :rof:
awesome! Thanks a ton.

Back