• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rocktober-Fest 2010 Pics

heres a vid I made yesterday to test my new camera.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7G79QrCBRI

right after I shut the camera off my battery died in my jeep. so I pushed it about 100yards to a more accessible part of the trail. and called for a jump. I tried pop starting it which in hind sight I should have videoed.

were did you get that NAC sticker. I want one, no wait... I NEED ONE!!

Edit: Andy, thats your purple xj? Didnt see that at the campground.

Every body clear the F out, the deuces are coming through!
842a1383.jpg

ANYBODY that was in my group have any pictures? This is the only one I have, LAME.

9d8b2431.jpg

Last edited:
heres a vid I made yesterday to test my new camera.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7G79QrCBRI

right after I shut the camera off my battery died in my jeep. so I pushed it about 100yards to a more accessible part of the trail. and called for a jump. I tried pop starting it which in hind sight I should have videoed.
Where on the body is that camera mounted? Reminds me of my Sticky Pod camera mount. Crazy stuff can be mounted anywhere. Had mine mounted on the back of a Land Rover a couple years ago.

were did you get that NAC sticker. I want one, no wait... I NEED ONE!!

Edit: Andy, thats your purple xj? Didnt see that at the campground.

I have the stickers. We actually have two NAC stickers now. Yes, that was my purple XJ. It was on a trailer at the CG, parked over near the cabin we were staying in across the way from the tent sites.

Where on the body is that camera mounted? Reminds me of my Sticky Pod camera mount. Crazy stuff can be mounted anywhere. Had mine mounted on the back of a Land Rover a couple years ago.

Its mounted to the botom center of my rear window. Alittle forward of the rear wheel well. It uses a crazy strong suctioncup. But it also came with sticky pads. I might try putting one of those on the body next time. I really want a lower angle.

I figured out how to post my videos to Google Docs. I can upload the un-compressed file and then you can download the full video straight to your computer. Apparently it works pretty well and the videos look better than they do on YouTube.

If you have a specific video that you would like to have, shoot me a PM with the name of the YT video and your email address. I'll send you a link where you can download the full version.

Its kind of a pain to do, so if I don't think your video is cool enough, I might deny your request.

Thanks Jordan! I found myself almost yelling watching the videos of my attempts at STM. Next time...

Some of my favorite shots I found looking around through the albums:
CIMG5713.jpg

74250_629215919339_24800499_36156568_3209973_n.jpg

CIMG5730.jpg

CIMG5766.jpg

CIMG5765.jpg

CIMG5738.jpg

Edit: For those that didn't see my new bling due to the attempts of that hill, here it is after getting cleaned up, :):
(It's why they were done with flat black, easy fix)
ChromeRockRing.jpg

Last edited:
anyone have pics of the me sat on that red trail? besides the vid of humping!

anyone have pics of the me sat on that red trail? besides the vid of humping!

jenn has some she shoud have them up this week

Finally uploaded some pics, nothing special

DSC02332.jpg

DSC02334.jpg

DSC02344.jpg

DSC02346.jpg

DSC02352.jpg

DSC02364.jpg

DSC02367.jpg

DSC02368.jpg

Back