• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rock Creek, Sat the 24th

Re: Trail run Sat the24th

Alright well ive looked at both trail and done some research. And.... I think were going to run Rock Creek. Is everyone down for that one??

i really hope so. it'll depend on the conditions of the trail next weekend (snow/ice dont mix well with my almost bald tires) and if i can get a few things done to the jeep. this weekend is supposed to be beautiful so hopefully i'll beable to get my front tow points put on and my gas tank skid on.

Hey new to forum. Would you need any skids to do these trails. I've got front/rear recovery and like 4in lift

You should be fine without any skids. I dont have any skids eather and am at a 4.5" Would love for ya to join us.

Deftrip you in? What about you ausi02?

1) Jeepfreak 2
2) Flingshot, flingwife, 3 daughters, 2 flingdogs
3) yankeefan and Maybe Jr
4) Beezle +1
5) XcastleXJ?

Yeah Im thinking I might be down for a snowy run. How hard is the trail... im on 35s so I dont think it should be a problem but I dont feel like breaking anything. Also I will bring my buddy in his s10 which is locked and at 6" of lift

O you should be ok. You will be the biggest one out of all of us lol. Its rated a 4. I think you will be ok. And your buddy is more than welcome to join as well.

Sooo you in??

Moving the list along

1) Jeepfreak 2
2) Flingshot, flingwife, 3 daughters, 2 flingdogs
3) yankeefan and Maybe Jr
4) Beezle +1
5) XcastleXJ?
6) Ausi02
7) S10

Im still trying to deside where to meet so ill post that up here tonight maybe

I just called the Boulder District Forrest Service and they said last thursday that above 10,000 ft there was 4-6 inches of snow in that area. Since all this warm weather has come about I bet there wont be much up there when we head up unless it snows this week.

Back