• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rob is a freaking FUNNY GUY

matt6669

NAXJA Member # 1602
So I am having a conversation with Rob and he just said the funniest thing to me ever. This is the conversation that follows.

ROBZ95XJ: im hopin to have it finished for nac fest
mattt6669: HAHAHAHA
mattt6669: what year
ROBZ95XJ: just cant have any disractions
ROBZ95XJ: funny
mattt6669: you say that every year

So who is putting the first bet for which year Nac Fest rob is actually talking about????

I can't talk much myself, but I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and say 2011. :D

wtf I thought he was already wheeling a jeep for the last few months?

i was talkin about the green jeep being at nacfest 2010

I just looked at Rob's green jeep thread and I might be new here, but 2012 is a nice even number. I also want to thank you, Rob, for keeping me on track with the 3 more inches of lift is enough to have fun idea I had. I almost got off track and started looking for 60's and stuff too. You saved me man.:gag:

Rob punched me in the nutz once and took my lunch money.

just once? I always took you to be an easy target. Maybe you're more formidable in person?? :dunno:

:D

just once? I always took you to be an easy target. Maybe you're more formidable in person?? :dunno:

:D

Definition: formidable - extremely impressive in strength or excellence!!!

Yes thats me! I almost bought that movado watch and oakley glasses in the classifieds, that would be most excelent & impressive.

Back