• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rig for sale

rredalty

NAXJA Forum User
'87 Cherokee with the 4.0 inline 6. AW 4 Trans and a NP 231 T-case. Stock D 30 front and welded D 35 rear axles, 3.55 gears. Flat Kahki exterior with tan interior. Removable doors( all 4.) Carpet removed, some rust in floor. Cowl snorkel, no exhaust after cat, 4.5" lift with front coils and a bastard pack out back, Bilstein 5150 shocks. 31" Firestone Destination m/t's w/ 90%+ tread left on American Racing black wagon wheels, homemade quick disconnects, custom front bumper, recent tune up. New 3 row radiator. Runs great and all the 4 wheel drive components work flawlessly. New front U-joints, tie rod ends and wheel bearings. Fenders are cut for more tire clearance. It does have some body damage to the front fenders and just normal wheeling scars. Heat works great.No radio but I can give you one to go with it. 289,xxx mi on body, unknown on rebuilt motor. All cylinders are over 130 psi and within 7 psi of each other. Asking $2000 OBO!!! It works great but I reeally don't have any time to go play in it. Prefer local pickup and trades are considered.

Thanks. It was gutted but I put all the interior back in it and put an exhaust on it too;)

Please ignore this post. I drove it today to show someone and I fell in love with it again.

gawd matt......sh*t or get off the pot, if i can still drum the cash will u let her go? btw u told me 1500

Last edited:
If you can get the cash then yes I will sell it, but I'm done trying to sell it.

Things have changed and I'm forced to sell it. Still $1500 to the first with cash.

Back