• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Reported Post

MTNTECH

NAXJA Member #992
In the "Encode Ammunition " thread MT Mike reported that SCOTTMCNEAL's advatar had the F-Bomb in it, did someone address this or was it the "OMFG" in the body of the post that MT Mike reported? Later in the thread KIDARKITECT used "fuct", I also think that should be addressed. I am mainly asking if there was a advatar problem with SCOTTMCNEAL that was resolved or if we still need to address the issue reported by MT Mike. Let me know, I'll take care of it but I won't be back on this site till tomorrow afternoon.

Tom

I did edit and PM'd KIDARKITECT post

PM I sent

Your post with the word "fuct" in it was reported and I had to replace the wording. I had to agree that it was too strong and did not belong, it's intent was just as strong as the official spelling. It's OK for it's use in the NAXJA Den forum which requires a password to enter but not in the open forum which anyone can read and specifically not in the IC Chapter Forums while the present BOD is in place.

Tom

Sounds good. I contacted the SOCAL president and he said that he is taking care of the avatar

Back