• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Replacement for the XJ for now

RRT

NAXJA Forum User
So this is what is replacing the XJ for now. Wife wanted something she could easily drive & have fun on, so we ended up with this for her.....

WifesQuad.jpg

Next up for me is this.........

RZR.jpg

Not much wider than a standard quad but has a slightly longer wheel base & tops out at 63mph. The son got a little 110 ATV as well.

I may just get the base & do some upgrades, not sure yet. There is @ a 3k difference in price between the base & the "S" models but the S is ready right out of the box. Hard choice.

So Rick, you sold your XJ for $2500 and spent at least double that on new quads?

Alright man, enjoy them.;)

Double that for the first ATV pictured, 4 times that for the UTV pictured. :D

Pretty close...but I also sold the wife's old car & my car trailer. Still not a wash by a long shot but more enjoyable for the whols family. They will now not be a victim of my driving!!:roflmao:

Funny how things work. Last summer I sold all my atv's and my old worn out XJ and bought a newer one to take the family in. My only problem with the atv's were the medical bills. The last one was 30k and I said no more of that and off they went.

Dave

Back