• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Reminder thread?

Bronzewyrm

NAXJA Forum User
Well, I have been working on getting my posting and viewing privileges back for the Northwest Chapter of NAXJA. I cant seem to get much of a detailed explanation of what and why for the ban. but what I do know is that come jan 1, 2016 ill be able to post there again.

SO.

I have a few build threads there, LOADS of friends, and some other random threads to get caught up there.

My question is: Could I start a thread here or maybe in a better section that I could use as a "reminder thread"? or possible a "keeping up with Bronzewyrm" thread? I know that it is against forum rules to copy and repost an entire thread in multiple sections, BUT, Could I use bits and pieces out of said thread to catch up random multiple threads within the NWC once I get my privileges back?

Id like to start making staging area threads, and trip reports. Beings I cant post them in the NWC where they belong, is there a place I could do the same thing in one or more of the sub-forums? Like making a "Bronzewyrm trip reports thread"? Then once I get my privileges back, start a new thread in the NWC under "trip reports" using individual posts out of said thread?

If I wanted to post a trip report, it should go in the "adventure forum"? or would that be "non-tec/ off-topic?"

If I was to start a new reminder thread for my build threads and other misc projects and such, it should go in the "jeep picture showcase" OR Where?

Just trying to keep my NAXJA participation up. and im not looking to "break" any rules here.

Bronze.

Carls+Jr+Ad+w+Kate+Upton+-20120311-004833.jpg

Please, if you have something constructive to post feel free. But if you are here to poke around. Please, Take it somewhere else.

Im not looking for anything but a couple answers to a couple questions.

Id appreciate it if the above got edited out of the thread.

Thanks
Bronze.

Please, if you have something constructive to post feel free. But if you are here to poke around. Please, Take it somewhere else.

Im not looking for anything but a couple answers to a couple questions.

Id appreciate it if the above got edited out of the thread.

Thanks
Bronze.

The first post screams I'm still butthurt.

Your second post just reinforces my previous statement.

This is off topic, threads get derailed, feelings get hurt, but we all move on.

Post whatever you like, just quit playing the victim card.

carl-s-jr-kate-upton-o.gif

If you're going to post a picture at least make sure it's an animated gif. :gee:

Great, now I'm hungry and sweating and I just had dinner. :eyes::roflmao::moon:

Oh cool this guy is bringing his drama front and center

More pics please

The first post screams I'm still butthurt.

Your second post just reinforces my previous statement.

This is off topic, threads get derailed, feelings get hurt, but we all move on.

Post whatever you like, just quit playing the victim card.

Honestly, I was just looking for clarification dude. not trying to play any cards here. I was not sure weather what I was thinking would be allowed. Im already on the bod's radar so I wasn't looking to do something that wasn't allowed. That's all. if all the above derailment as you called it is fair game and its just how it goes, I get it. I guess there Is no off topic in the off-topic section?

anyways, is the above an answer to my questions? I think you said its all good to post whatever's I want. is it cool to cross post sections out of threads into another(s) later? just wanted to ask, as to prevent me from violating forum rules.

and regardless of how it would seem, im not butthurt.(Thanks for Asking) I Just want to be clear moving forward.

Bronze.

Whats the over/under on bronzewyrm getting banned from his chapter again?

I give him 72 days.

I am amazed at how childish the people on this forum act. Rather than just saying "no it isn't possible", people feel the need to flex their internet muscles and talk trash. If you don't want drama don't egg it on. Get over it and say yes/no.

hot-chicks-girls-burgers-hamburgers-banned-hollywood22.jpg

hot-chicks-girls-burgers-hamburgers-banned-hollywood10.jpg

hot-chicks-girls-burgers-hamburgers-banned-hollywood21.jpg

I am amazed at how childish the people on this forum act. Rather than just saying "no it isn't possible", people feel the need to flex their internet muscles and talk trash. If you don't want drama don't egg it on. Get over it and say yes/no.

xxGws.jpg

Back