• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Remembering a friend who put himself before others...

SurfXJSnow

NAXJA Forum User
You all have probably heard about the slaying of the 10 aid workers in Afghanistan... Well, my old buddy Brian Carderelli was one of them. I remember him as a outgoing guy that always spoke his beliefs and always went out of his way to help other people. Its a damn shame that things like this have to happen, and for what reason? The least I can do is remember him and speak of who he was and hope that it inspires people to do the same. The season we taught snowboarding together back in VA was an epic winter. We were all on the same try out team together and I remember how proud we all were that we made the team. Heres to you bro.

Rest in Peace Brian Carderelli. You will be missed. Thank you for leaving this place better then you left it...

Here is an article about Brian, and the tragedy that happened over there.
http://www.wtop.com/?nid=600&sid=2023001

RIP. I'm sorry to hear about this Jonathan :(

my heart goes out to you Jonathon. I know losing someone close to you suddenly can be tough. It sounds like he was a good man with his heart and his mind both in the right place. Let me know if you need anything.

Back