• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Reiter Cleanup Oct 12

Yeah you can ride along with at reiter anyways. You will have more fun if you dont have to worry about doing alot of damage to a clean rig.

-Alex

Ya sounds good. I dont want to puss out but Id rather keep the rig straight till I have some armor I KNOW will take the hits. Word from my rentals is Im getting mostly money for my b-day, so Ill put that toward some armor, most likely sliders.

-Lyle

P.S. Im putting my status at 50/50 because I have homecoming the night before(sat.), and am not sure how much fun getting to bed at 2, up at 7 would be :D

Meow, looks like im pulling an all night saturday night and cleanin up sunday. :D

-Alex

Thought I'd help ya out there a little

Anybody heading out Sunday morning from the Kent/Renton area? I've never been out there and wouldn't mind following somebody who knows the way. :D

Willy

I'm coming from that area but I'll already be there. There is a back way from 18 to fallcity to 203 out to Monroe. You could alway just take the freeway all the way as well.

Anybody heading out Sunday morning from the Kent/Renton area? I've never been out there and wouldn't mind following somebody who knows the way. :D

Willy

It's super easy to find. My first time out I was scared too, but its litterally go along highway 2 until you see Reiter RD (Look it up on mapquest, you'd know real quick if you missed it) then you keep driving up on the road until you see a large parking lot that will likely be full of trailers and rigs on the left.

~Scott

If you make your own sliders/bumpers, you can get 'em all done in a weekend if you put in like 12+ hours/day lol

:huh:

The NWW crew is gonna be camping and partying in the main pit on Saturday night if anyone is interested.

are you back?

are you back?

Yes. But I won't be wheeling for a bit.

My wife and I are buying a house right now. I'm taking care of the loose ends before we close on the place. I also have to fix her jeep and my truck before she will let me fix my jeep.

Won't be long. I plan on being back in the TJ by the end of the month. I just needs a new rear driveshaft, two new batteries, and oil change, and some other preventative maintenance.

Not a biggie, just not a lot of time right now.

Yes. But I won't be wheeling for a bit.

My wife and I are buying a house right now. I'm taking care of the loose ends before we close on the place. I also have to fix her jeep and my truck before she will let me fix my jeep.

Won't be long. I plan on being back in the TJ by the end of the month. I just needs a new rear driveshaft, two new batteries, and oil change, and some other preventative maintenance.

Not a biggie, just not a lot of time right now.

Welcome Back! Now get back to instigating, prodding and promoting winches!

It's super easy to find. My first time out I was scared too, but its litterally go along highway 2 until you see Reiter RD (Look it up on mapquest, you'd know real quick if you missed it) then you keep driving up on the road until you see a large parking lot that will likely be full of trailers and rigs on the left.

~Scott

Just wanted to note that after you turn left onto Reiter Rd. the road will split at a "Y" intersection, take the right hand fork and you will eventually come to a gravel area where you can park on your left hand side. It will be easy to tell by the huge number of tow rigs parked there.

Back