• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Red River Chapter -The Rides of March - Roll Call!

Re: Red River Chapter Inaugural Run - Roll Call!

I won't be there. Getting the CJ finished and moving to VA.

peace, Scot

do we need to make seperate camping arrangements at the park or is there enough space

There is room in the "group sites" that are reserved for 8-10 tents, once that is full everything will need to be on an individual basis. Payment is individual $5 a night per tent.

All RV/Power hook-ups need individual reservations.

Also---I've been getting plenty of phone calls on this one, I can account for at least another 6 xj's planning on making the trip

So who's gonna have a spare seat?

Looks like I'll be riding bitch again...:doh:

You have no idea how much I hate the fact that my wife has the only operational rig in the family. She has told me that she has final say as to wether or not the heep attempts an obstacle since it is hers, and she MIGHT let me drive some. :rolleyes:

I'm considering pimping her out to get some extra cash to fix my jeep so I don't have to deal with it :D

I've got 6 bucks.

How is hers setup now?

goodburbon said:
You have no idea how much I hate the fact that my wife has the only operational rig in the family. She has told me that she has final say as to wether or not the heep attempts an obstacle since it is hers, and she MIGHT let me drive some. :rolleyes:

Well, when you consider how often you manage to break your jeep, you might could understand her hesitation. :)

Re: Hot Springs roll call

Mosephus said:
I can't commit till the end of February, but I would really like to go.

I know it's not the end of Feb, yet, but I was curious how things were looking for you?

I've pencil'd this in. Need to get my axles swapped before I am 100% ... anyone got some free time on the hands ? :)

Last edited:

i have been watching all this unfold and looks like it will be a great time...i may attend as will...is there elec @ the 2 big tent areas...

dallas xjs said:
i have been watching all this unfold and looks like it will be a great time...i may attend as will...is there elec @ the 2 big tent areas...

Electricity. We dont need know stinkin electricity

you funny...when we camp and jeep i always stay in state parks or etc for elec...i carry a 9000 BTU air conditioner in the heat and a commercial Dayton heater in the cold for my 20x16 tent...iam i the only one that does that??

Well, I guess it's official....I won't be able to come meet you guys in March. I contacted ORV Park concerning my 2wd rig and this was my reply:

I cannot allow any vehicles without 4WD-Lo to enter past the trail head. There really isn't much to do that weekend other than be on the trails. There is no specific place you will be able to access to watch the action. I suggest hitching a ride if at all possible!

Sorry!
-BJ

Sooo, I guess I won't make it. I wanted to find out for sure before I committed to attend and obligate myself to bring supplies.:tear:

Anyway, It sounds like lots of fun...sorry I couldn't meet everyone...take lots of pics and post 'em!

goodburbon said:
You're welcome to come and hang out, I am sure someone will have an open seat!
x2

come and meet everyone if your not far off, then offer sexual favors (road head) and i'm sure you'll get a seat.

Back