• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rear vrs front door hinges

What year is it?

As best as I can see in the parts guides, the front door hinges are the same for 2 door vs 4 door. There are different part numbers for the rear doors. I don't know how they are different. 91-96 show the same {P/N).

You can go here and enter the year/make/model of you XJ and then look in the "Doors and Related Parts" section and find the part numbers. The you can try searching on the part number and see if you can find any.

What year is it?

As best as I can see in the parts guides, the front door hinges are the same for 2 door vs 4 door. There are different part numbers for the rear doors. I don't know how they are different. 91-96 show the same {P/N).

You can go here and enter the year/make/model of you XJ and then look in the "Doors and Related Parts" section and find the part numbers. The you can try searching on the part number and see if you can find any.
Thank you, can you post the link? I don't think it worked.

What year is it?

1997 btw

Back