• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rear tool box/storage $100 new Milford CT

sardo_67

NAXJA Forum User
more whorish things to get rid of.

$100, works fine I just don't need it. Located in new Milford for the next 6 or 7 days, then I'm throwing it out or tossing it on the burn pile.

4C179455-A712-4195-8A42-8E067FB4D741_zps4rvb8jpq.jpg

72D13ACA-C4E5-4516-9BED-DA608BF44AAC_zpsufmvsdis.jpg

Wow this is a steal..

If I wasn't 400 miles away i'd pick this thing up today.

Do you happen to have any plans you built this off of, it is one of the better built boxes i've seen on here.

WOW!!!!

I built this thing in 2006. That was a sweet box setup, that drawer will hold anything. Sides flip up for storage and behind the backseat you can fit axle and drive shafts.

WOW!!!!

I built this thing in 2006. That was a sweet box setup, that drawer will hold anything. Sides flip up for storage and behind the backseat you can fit axle and drive shafts.

Any chance you got plans on how to build this? This thing is awesome.

If only this was on the left coast, or if the Jeep was on the east coast...

David Bricker / SYR

Any chance you got plans on how to build this? This thing is awesome.

I just winged it and cut it until it fit nicely.

Yea this thing is nice but I need the room for a fuel cell, cage and coilovers.

That's why I removed it too. Whatever you do, don't burn or toss it!! Its way too nice of a setup to go to waste.

I just winged it and cut it until it fit nicely.

That's why I removed it too. Whatever you do, don't burn or toss it!! Its way too nice of a setup to go to waste.

Very true, I don't want to but I'm not going to hang onto it for ever and hold it for someone. I'm a reverse XJ owner when it comes to parts. I throw everything out, I don't keep anything.

IMs replied to.

I have no time, can not meet anyone or travel, I work 2nd shift (2-11pm) Mon-Fri, I do not live where the box/jeep are right now. All I can do is give you an address on where to pick it up, possibly the info for a friend who can meet you.

$100 or nothing, if the buyer likes I can move a little on the price. I'd also take $200, maybe even $350 if you catch me at the right time.

Back