• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rear axle in NW

staticrevolution

NAXJA Forum User
Not swapping the front out at this time so lug pattern should be the same, width doesn't matter, perches and shock mount locations don't matter, gearing doesn't matter, whatcha got? Running a busted non-clip dana 35 I don't really care what I put in its place I just need to get her ready for some serious highway action! If its full width I will get spacers for the front. Thanks!

staticrevolution said:
Not swapping the front out at this time so lug pattern should be the same, width doesn't matter, perches and shock mount locations don't matter, gearing doesn't matter, whatcha got? Running a busted non-clip dana 35 I don't really care what I put in its place I just need to get her ready for some serious highway action! If its full width I will get spacers for the front. Thanks!

got a chrysler 8.25 stock 3.55 $100

You guys wouldn't know what it costs to ship an axle would ya? Both are out of range, I'm thinking more towards Portland would be nice. BTW Cherokeekid, I got the drop brackets but I am just waiting on the Deaver springs before I put them on, thanks again!

staticrevolution said:
You guys wouldn't know what it costs to ship an axle would ya? Both are out of range, I'm thinking more towards Portland would be nice. BTW Cherokeekid, I got the drop brackets but I am just waiting on the Deaver springs before I put them on, thanks again!

good deal,

I shipped an XJ d44 with discs about 226lb for $112. the brakes weigh alot so if you can ship with out brakes you can save some $

I'd snatch the 4.10 axles if the price is right

I also think that for the right price I may grab the axle with 4.10's I will just have to be very gentle on it which I am NOT good at. Oh well I will give it a few days to see if anyone else has one a little closer. You live about 65 bucks away.

i got an xj 44 minus the brakes and old carrier. $200

Back