• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

RC Reloaction Brackets, and MORE!!!

Outlander560

NAXJA Forum User
I have pair (wheeled once) RC relocation brackets up for grabs I recently notched the 2 rear holes off the brackets to get little more shackle swing instead of having them bottom out on the bracket...asking 70+shipping all hardware included.

Stock Shackles 7 months old. bushing are in decent shape no dry rot. $20

Rubicon Express (2) 22 inch front brake lines come with mounting hardware $45

2 D30 knuckles drilled for Rustys high steer setup $40

JKS shock adapters BNIB even comes with sticker all hardware $35 (there $60 online) http://store.jksmfg.com/merchant2/m...OCKADAPT&Store_Code=JKS01&Category_Code=Shock

2001 xj patriot blue fenders all 4 corners $15 some scratches but in good shape

If you're anywhere near NYC, I'd like to call dibs on the fenders.

Where in ny are you?

10532 bout an hour north of NYC yonkers area....it just the stock fenders the mounting bracket bolts sheered off...but the brackets are included if you want to drill them out for new bolts

Sweet, can you give me a call at 303-506-1363? (I apparently can't send messages here anymore) Id like to pick these up from you today or tomorrow.

shit i forgot to post this in my origionl post I wont be home until April 1st to ship, meetup with people for the parts....I'm sorry

No worries. Am I good for dibs the flares?

0401122344.jpg

plastic wheel wells off of a 01 xj passenger and driver. $20

0401122341.jpg

bumper end caps gloss black no cracks breaks or anything. Asking $25

0401122337.jpg
master switch for 97-01 jeep cherokee $15 (unsure if the window lock works)

0401122338a.jpg

Dorman Daytime Running Lamp Module brand new in box bought it for a 01 jeep cherokee unsure what other years it works on. $35

PICTURES OF THE ITEM POSTED AT BEGINNING OF THREAD

JKS SHOCK ADAPTERS
photo4.jpg

SHACKLES

0401122343a-1.jpg

04011223431.jpg

Back