• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rc jan 25

gotboost

NAXJA Forum User
If any of you old farts wanna dust the cobb webbs off your junk and come to rausch jan 25 feel free. Im jumping in another forums ride. Would like another xj to be there. So get the sand out of the vaginas and meet me at rc. Wont be Anything hard, easy blues at most.

Did i come on too strong? Im new to the jeep world and would like to get out there and beat my junk up. Im not seeing a very enthusiastic group here. Are you all just growning out of the sport? Too much stuff to do around the house? Money issues? Please dont tell me i joined a dying sport(in this area) and wasted money on my junk. Or do i have this all wrong and just need to wait for warmer weather? Im not a patient person by any means and just waiting even a few weeks between runs is killing me. So what say you naxja? Show me you are still interested and convince me to join naxja as a full fledged member.

ill be up there the 4th if anyone is up for it....

Did i come on too strong? Im new to the jeep world and would like to get out there and beat my junk up. Im not seeing a very enthusiastic group here. Are you all just growning out of the sport? Too much stuff to do around the house? Money issues? Please dont tell me i joined a dying sport(in this area) and wasted money on my junk. Or do i have this all wrong and just need to wait for warmer weather? Im not a patient person by any means and just waiting even a few weeks between runs is killing me. So what say you naxja? Show me you are still interested and convince me to join naxja as a full fledged member.

Not at all.

There are a lot of good people in the souther NAC that love Jeeps and wheeling .... but for lots of different reasons, its always hard to get a trail ride together. Usually everyone goes to NACFest and RocktoberFest though and its a ton of fun.

Wheeling is an expensive, time consuming hobby. A day trip usually costs a couple hundred bucks, means giving up an entire Saturday, and often results in damage that requires money and time to repair. Not to mention it usually takes a few weeks to even get the Jeep ready to go wheeling.

Anyway ... don't be afraid to keep posting up rides. Enthusiasm is catching!!

Not at all.

There are a lot of good people in the souther NAC that love Jeeps and wheeling .... but for lots of different reasons, its always hard to get a trail ride together. Usually everyone goes to NACFest and RocktoberFest though and its a ton of fun.

Wheeling is an expensive, time consuming hobby. A day trip usually costs a couple hundred bucks, means giving up an entire Saturday, and often results in damage that requires money and time to repair. Not to mention it usually takes a few weeks to even get the Jeep ready to go wheeling.

Anyway ... don't be afraid to keep posting up rides. Enthusiasm is catching!!

X2 with MrSimon.... For many of us in the SNAC, the dead of winter isnt a very active time for trailrides. I usually spend it saving up and getting my junk in tip-top shape for when the weather breaks. This year has been odd, as we took some more pricey excursions at some unusual times..
Personally speaking, I had a bad year. I was laid off at 4 different times this year, and every time I got back to work and caught up financially, I was laid off again for a month or two which threw me right back in the hole again.
Trust me, there's no lack of enthusiasm here, but for many funds and free weekends are harder to come by than hen's teeth. I think it's great that you are getting out more than most, again I will ask dont give up on us. You will find the best bunch of folks you could ask for RIGHT HERE. I've been around the block a few times, and this is a much better clan to be in than the local clubs I'd dealt with before. I feel your frustration, especially after last months no-show by myself and others. Trust me, that was the exception and not the rule.
Rich

Back