• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

RC - 1/24 -NAC & NJJC

egon

Dunlop Slayer
NAXJA Member
Whew, survived another one.

DITA, Irongrave, and myself stuck around for another day of wheeling. We met up with 2 rigs from NJJC (North Jersey Jeep Club) who were so interested in Cemetery that I went and ran it again. Irongrave and DITA decided to walk the trail and watch the rest of us run the trail. We wound up running most of the red sections of the trail. The NJJC guys loved the trail, one even remarked that is was the "perfect trail" not too crazy, but it really makes you think.

After eating lunch we departed for the Quarry to play there for awhile. Irongrave lost a front brake line on the drive over. All 5 rigs headed back to the parking lot to get Iron's XJ back on the trailer. Pete from NJJC straped his 77 CJ behind Iron's XJ to act as brakes to get him back to the parking lot.

The NJJC guys headed home after that. Iron hopped in with me and DITA and my XJ headed back out on the trails for about another 2 hours.

Hopefully DITA and Irongrave got some good pictures to share with us from today.

That's all folks.

P.S. Thanks to everyone that was at Rausch on Saturday for an awesome day of wheeling too. Great to see everyone again.

--Matt

Nice to see you guys again - due to the weather being outlandishly crappy we called it an early day. Trying to test & tune shocks at race speed (with a new stroker motor) becomes kind of difficult when visibility drops to <10 feet due to fog. :eek:

Nice to see you guys again - due to the weather being outlandishly crappy we called it an early day. Trying to test & tune shocks at race speed (with a new stroker motor) becomes kind of difficult when visibility drops to <10 feet due to fog. :eek:
good to see you too, it sucked that you came out just to find out the weather sucked. but all that fog it would have kept things interesting

Back