• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rausch Creek Trail Cutting Day!!!!

DSC01499.jpg
it seems thats a very popular window for nac members to break

Can i tell you when Dita and Sean and Egon got back to my house all they did was howl about the window...for like...hours?? --and how Egon (yes yes technical difficulties) got stuck. Seems like i missed alot. :tear: -sigh-

Can you yell at Sean and get those pics up

Nice

I heard it was Egon's fault?!? Anyone want to verify that? And Andy...why weren't you supervising him?

Yeah, it was most likely my fault. Instead of spotting Keith, I was too busy laughing at all the trees he was hitting that weren't even close to being in his way. Or maybe because we was hanging out the window, ragging on me for bringing my Xterra instead of looking at the trail.

--Matt

Great day on Saturday. We cleared that trail in no time at all. And as Andy said, no one cut any of their legs off..left, center, right..So that's a good thing.

nice that some guys went out and tried id

we led a CJ/buggy through the trail today, Pretty hardcore stuff! He was on 40 somethins and he was getting hung up on some of the rocks that were out there.

we led a CJ/buggy through the trail today, Pretty hardcore stuff! He was on 40 somethins and he was getting hung up on some of the rocks that were out there.

nice glad we could make it hard for ya guys

For right now thats above and beyond me!

He says "For right now"... thats a good sign... :D

Who was with you guys that knew the trail? Did Tom go? He was helping to open up a few of the knarliest Red lines. Did you lead them through some of the Red loops? Or just the main part of the trail.

Nice... the more folks that run that trail the harder its gonna get...:party:

As long as cutting round 2 isn't on the weekend of the 17th I might be able to show up :D

I think he did the one loop... yeah Tom was pointing him which way to go. We just walked along side to watch. That whole trail is... DAMN.

Even the Huge rocks are sorta just barely teetering in there, these big rigs shuffle them around as they go through (this guy was shoving em around)... so It will be a different animal every time someone comes back to run it heh. I suppose things will move around and settle in time. theres some tight turns in there... pretty cool stuff.

Back