• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rausch Creek oct. 25th

Sounds good to me. I just mentioned to a couple buddies that we have to get a trip in before the end of the month. I will send them this thread now.

Not to take the reigns but the nj guys can meet along the way to pa. The pa guys can meet there. Buy the time this happens cellphone numbers should be traded. Then we can just meet in one lot. Then we just hit the trails from there.

I have been there only one time. We should be fine as long as we pay attention to the signage. Would you guys mind some non xj trucks? I have some friends that might be down for this.

texinteg /motoxpete do you guys know where the park is ? if not i reccomend going to their site for directions (www.rc4X4.org). what time would you guys like to meet up at the park by ? I was thinking we could all meet up in the parking lot and be ready to go out on the trails by 9 or 930.

I have to look into directions.... from what I've heard it's near camel back and I'm up there 20 time a winter boarding and It's about a 2 hour drive. I wanna get threw this weekend without breaking anything before I'm positive I'm going.... I'll know by monday then I'll get everyone's #'s n work it from there... but yeah 930 or so sounds good!!!

motoxpete let me know if you are coming i might be able to meet you somewhere . The park is off of interstate 81 so its about another hour and twenty minutes from camelback.

ok well I just talked to another buddy who's coming out with me this weekend n he's prolly going to go with me next sunday. If it's that far away we might just head up and rent a room for the night.... that would be a lot of driving first thing in the morning ahaha. I will let you know monday fo sho!!!

it took me not quite 3 hours... but thats coming from north of you and going north to 78. I think from philly its about 2ish hours

Well I was camping in pa along the Delaware at the time. So it took me 2 hours from there. I'd imagine it'd take me 3 hours. I'm an hour from Philly (RT70)

I have to look into directions.... from what I've heard it's near camel back and I'm up there 20 time a winter boarding and It's about a 2 hour drive. I wanna get threw this weekend without breaking anything before I'm positive I'm going.... I'll know by monday then I'll get everyone's #'s n work it from there... but yeah 930 or so sounds good!!!

9:30 start is fine for me two. It took me about 2 hours from Rag's house.

Should be a damn good time. I already have my membership and stuff sorted out. Just have to pack the truck back up.

If you guys are looking at a 930 trail start, be at the park by 830 so you can sign in and become members. then get maps and look at what you all would like to do.
And from Philly by the stadiums, it is a 2 hour drive with NO traffic.

Have fun guys.

If you guys are looking at a 930 trail start, be at the park by 830 so you can sign in and become members. then get maps and look at what you all would like to do.
And from Philly by the stadiums, it is a 2 hour drive with NO traffic.

Have fun guys.

sweet I'm 20 min outside the city so that will work out perfect!!!! Trying to find somthing to tow my rig with now

Back