• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rausch Creek 3-31-12

i would wheel saturday and probably sunday until noon/1pm as well. its not looking like i will be going now because of surprise financial responsibilities. basically now i have to wait until april to go eitherway

i would wheel saturday and probably sunday until noon/1pm as well. its not looking like i will be going now because of surprise financial responsibilities. basically now i have to wait until april to go eitherway

go to nac-fest loser

i think i'm going with a toyota club. gonna show those 4runners what an XJ can do

i wheeled with a bunch of xterras once.

they didnt really enjoy our company because our $1200 beater xjs made thier $20,000 x-terras look silly.

Since no one has actually responded to say they are looking to make a "NAC" group, and it looks like everyone has a group to go with I'm just gonna reschedule this for sometime in april. Thread to come soon.

Wheeled with xjh3 and a few of my friends all day Saturday, had an awesome time and no major breakdowns or anything! :eeks1:

Solid day of wheeling. Met up with Burton on Sunday. Great weekend... minus his blown 231. Hopefully I can make it to a real NAC event in the future.

Back