• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Racing the MJ this weekend

JJacobs

NAXJA Forum User
If anybody's bored this weekend, Sunday's the Street Car Shootout at Bandimere Speedway. I got my 401 MJ running again a few weeks back, got it tuned up a bit so I'm gonna see if I can get the front tires off the ground. :D It dyno'd 360 to the rear wheels on motor only, but now I have a 150-200 shot of N2o ready to go. So if you want to see a Comanche try to do a pretzel, come on down.

The event is open to all street legal vehicles, so if anybody else wants to run a Jeep the entry fee's only $30. It's a bracket race so any speed of vehicle can win.

edit: Yeah Led, it's lowered :bawl:

You'd better get pics with it diggin' the meats into the track..... or lifting a tire.

Hell, just post some pics of it as it is now..... I've only seen it once - over a year ago.

Sweeeeeeeet, ill tell my old man to come check it out.

Sure sounds good Jon! :thumbup:

Ran a best today of 11.62 @ 117. I red-lighted and lost the first round of eliminations though. Oh well, it was a blast. Watching the video, I think I just barely got the left front tire skimming the ground.

Back