• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Project Frheep

WAD357

NAXJA Forum User
After attempting to get myself away from the offroad world and into the drag racing scene I found my way back to the good side after one of my co workers said "go get my jeep out of my yard Tittle's in the glove box keys are in it!". I couldnt pass up a free jeep!! Got my hands on a Chili Pepper Red 1999 4 door 4.0 aw4 231 8.25 230k. Shes got her share of problems It was in a minor front end accident when my co worker bought it so its got a black header panel and chrome bezels, cracked exhaust manifold, leaky rear main, missing electric fan, broken lca mount and a few other odds and ends. It did happen to have a class 3 reciever,new radiator, and a full pioneer speaker setup with an older pioneer deck!

Plans for this unit are use the 3" coils I have from my one ton rig, a set of rubicon express shocks that I had kickin around and a bastard pack of YJ leafs out back. Picking up a cheap set of half tread 33" tsl and going to keep my eye out for some rims. Going to fire up the hobart and melt the spiders together in the rear as well as sleeve the stock tie rod or maybe weld up a ruff stuff heim setup. It'll be at Nacfest!

Now heres some pics!!
402658778.jpg

402658777.jpg

402658776.jpg

Thanks pal! theres a blue xj that runs around by me that looks spot on like yours! Adam saw it on the beach today and goes Hey its Ryan hahaha

A 99 for free?! You suuuuck

See you at nacfest :cheers:

I was pretty pumped to see it was a 99! supposed best year!

Thanks dude! no tons...... for now.... hahaha and Ross You know the drill!

Back