• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Pro Comp 4" lift

Damn. Thats a good price. Comes with wheels and tires too...

Not a bad deal.....do not need another kit though....:peace:

At the beginning of this week I might have jumped on this, but now I've gone and ordered the RC "NAXJA Special" 4.5" kit... should be here today, actually. :clap:

Well Hum??????????????? I got some thinking to do really quick like now don't I?

ditch the spacer and AAL and drop down to 30" bfgATs and that would be a killer ride for the 98xj.
Pay off one jeep and I'm already modding the next one.

jdogg4 said:
Well Hum??????????????? I got some thinking to do really quick like now don't I?

ditch the spacer and AAL and drop down to 30" bfgATs and that would be a killer ride for the 98xj.
Pay off one jeep and I'm already modding the next one.

30's would probably still be a little small with this kit minus the spacers and AAL. I have this exact same kit on my '96 and 31's fit perfectly without rubbing. Unless of course it's the gearing/tire size you're worried about.....

jawa2021 said:
Well crap, just found out the RC kit is backordered for 2 weeks. Maybe I'll take a look at this after all.

PM sent. You're looking to go with 33's..... stick with the RC kit.

YELLAHEEP said:
30's would probably still be a little small with this kit minus the spacers and AAL. I have this exact same kit on my '96 and 31's fit perfectly without rubbing. Unless of course it's the gearing/tire size you're worried about.....

As in the new older black DD you have now. Ya thats not bad at all.

You saw the red one I was driving that day. Thats going to be my new DD jeep and yet still want just a bit of lift and a bigger tire for some of the fishing holes and camping I do. I was planning on leaving the stock gears and I ran 30s on my silver one with little to no change in gas milage. Thats something I'm shooting for. I might just end up with a BB just want 2 to 3" of lift I'll be pulling a pop up from time to time so I want full rear leaf replacements. Thats what caught my eye on your setup.

I should specify - my '96 has the 3" Pro Comp kit, with out the spacers and AAL like this kit has.

Here's what a 3.5" RC kit on 30's looks like:

5-16-08dakotaleafs-rearswingout5.jpg

Back