• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

pray for patch

Poor little guy has hernia surgery today. I hope he pulls through ok!

He's gonna miss that hernia when it's gone. He's not used to having such a big bulge down there.

I guess I hope he doesn't die too.

i had that shit done to my balls when i was in the 3rd grade they made anesthesia mask smell like root beer

good luck patch the recovery sucks too

so some dude is sticking his tubes in pats holes, whats new?

seriously hope everything goes ok bud.

What's the fanciest box wine available? We should all pitch in and get him ****face drunk his first day recovering.

I'll come pick him up at the hospital when he's ready.

Thanks dude, you're the best!

Thanks everyone for the thoughts or whatever people say to other people. I just left the hospital and I'm all jacked up on painkillers so life is good. I'll get a picture of the scar up sooon for you ***s.

I'll make sure to piss on your jeep's windows instead of its tires next time I see you... that way you can smell it without leaning over

Thank god he pulled through. I can't imagine life without that sexy little rat with the corned tooth smile. I'd be stuck hanging out with just Douchebag Dave.

I'll make sure to piss on your jeep's windows instead of its tires next time I see you... that way you can smell it without leaning over

That's a real friend right there

Thank god he pulled through. I can't imagine life without that sexy little rat with the corned tooth smile. I'd be stuck hanging out with just Douchebag Dave.

Aww you're gonna make me blush

Back