• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Post pics of international XJ's only!

Here's a picture of the inside of my '01.

RHD.jpg

are the two switches at the bottom of the shifter stock? what do they control if so? If you can i would appreicate a picture of that area.

are the two switches at the bottom of the shifter stock? what do they control if so? If you can i would appreicate a picture of that area.
They are stock on the UK spec 60th Anniversary XJ. The switches control the heaters in the driver and passenger seat.

I just read your other post, in the North near Lake Como. That's only 3.5 hours away. You are nearer to me than Rainer is!

Hi Rainer, I live near Como lake, in the north, very closer to Switzerland (and now I'm in switzerland -Bern- for work, until next week)
Wher do u live in Austria?
Last year I came to Innsbruck fort a week end, very beautiful

Chus

Giorgio

I'm from Upper Austria (near Steyr). So for me it's far enough to you and to Vince.

Some time ago I was relatively often in Innsbruck. Great city .... best when it's upcoming winter and the snow is shining from the mountains.:wave1:

Hey there from Hawaii. Not really an international location but there are no chapters that cover us out here. I will be moving to Germany in January and then will definitely be a member of the international community. This is a pic of my bone stock 96 4.0HO AW4. Had a few problems with it but nothing significant. In the process of cleaning up all the leaks so that I can get it licensed in Germany.
IMG_0010.jpg
Look forward to meeting some fellow owners in Germany.

Hey there from Hawaii. Not really an international location but there are no chapters that cover us out here. I will be moving to Germany in January and then will definitely be a member of the international community.
Make sure you bring a reasonable stock of spare parts with you. Replacement parts are expensive in Europe unless you have access to cheap or free transatlantic shipping. Oil filters are not much more expensive as they have interchangeability with European equivalents. U-joints, unit bearings and anything that is typically only used on American vehicles are usually going to cost more from European suppliers.

What is that front bumper originally off of? It lookes very GM to me? is it aluminum?

Its a stock aluminium Jeep bumper that came with the sport package here in Australia. Almost every XJ sport has one, but i've trimmed mine up quite a fair bit - im planning on importing a hanson prerunner bar and modding it a little bit to suit my needs.

Here is a pic of what the bumper looks like on a couple of other XJ's.
stockbumper2.jpg

stockbumper1.jpg

stockbumper3.jpg

Also went out for a wheel on new years day to Ormeau (south east Queensland) with some of the members of AJOR (aus jeep offroad forum).

Here is a few vids and pics of my xj in action. Didnt get any fotage of the harder stuff, but did manage to dent the right hand sil, scratch and break rear left bushwacker flare and flatten out the transfer case skid :D.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BIGrZgUIHuw&feature=player_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iuyTg8f71cI&feature=player_embedded

ny1010ormeau6.jpg

ny1010ormeau4.jpg

ny1010ormeau3.jpg

ny1010ormeau2.jpg

Last edited:
Its a stock aluminium Jeep bumper that came with the sport package here in Australia. Almost every XJ sport has one, but i've trimmed mine up quite a fair bit - im planning on importing a hanson prerunner bar and modding it a little bit to suit my needs.

Here is a pic of what the bumper looks like on a couple of other XJ's.
stockbumper2.jpg

Here is a few vids and pics of my xj in action. Didnt get any fotage of the harder stuff, but did manage to dent the right hand sil, scratch and break rear left bushwacker flare and flatten out the transfer case skid :D.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BIGrZgUIHuw&feature=player_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iuyTg8f71cI&feature=player_embedded

ny1010ormeau3.jpg

Nice setup. :thumbup:

I'm liking that bumper quite a bit. If I wasn't going the winch route I'd want to see about getting my hands on one. I'm digging on that cowl hood too.

Video's are gone? Youtube says they were removed by the user.

Back