• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

possible parts vehical, equipment ?

staticrevolution

NAXJA Forum User
Anyone know what axles tranny and t-case would have come under a 77 GMC sierra 25.

I know for sure that is a 350 v8 and its a 4spd, I only had a little bit of daylight but I think I could make out a rear Dana 60 but the front didnt have the right shape to be a Dana 44 but I couldnt see anything very well.

Anyways I have a chance to pick up this beast for $500 and was wondering if anyone knew what it might be sporting, thanks for any info!

NP 205 transfer case, but it depends on the spline count. 10 or 30 ? unless it's a bucket of crap $500.00 is going to be a good deal. a good running 350 is worth that.

Its actually in decent shape. I have absolutely no idea what I am going to do with the body once I take everything out from under it? Any Ideas? I was thinking just sawzall the old boy and take it piece by piece to a recycler.

Back