• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Portable RTI ramp.......

YELLAHEEP

NAXJA Forum User
Well...... my lot rent just got increased 50%........ :mad:

So I gotta start thinning my stuff down and consider getting a smaller space.

Which means this RTI ramp needs a new home. I can't afford to pay to store it for the few times it'll get used.

It technically will need to be inspected by CSP and then titled. Not a huge deal. I may get that done if need be, but the price will go up if I do. To get inspected, it'll need tail/brake lights installed.

Crawlertech fabbed up a T-bar handle for the tongue to make it easier to move around and added diagonal bracing to the rear legs for stability.

The wheels fold up and the tongue is removable.

I need $400 for it.

.....OR.........

I need someone with room to store it without it being a problem for an HOA or local codes. I simply don't have the room at my place.

Lemme know!

IMG_20130525_185917_063_zps0ec6a45a.jpg

IMG_20130525_185942_169_zpscafa8b41.jpg

I guess I should have prefaced the place to store it should be in the Littleton area or thereabouts. Don't want it clear across town or farther should I want/need to pick it up to work on it and get it usable.

Doug: It's not quite 6' tall with the wheels in place. Wheels folded should drop it about 6".

get it to my house in black forest. It can stay as long as it needs.
If you don't mind it being in the springs. It could easily be picked up from the springs on the way to Denver for an event.
I have clients that get from the south side of Denver to the shop in 45 minutes. Just a thought.

I could possibly store it. You'd need a lock and we'd probly take it off the wheels. It would just be in my front yard. It would be in Littleton though.

I don't have an HOA.. Or sidewalks.. or street lights.

I have a need for the ramp June 1st at the Romkin Meet n Greet fundraiser.
call me if you wouldn't mind us using it for a good cause.

3o3 875 6 ate 6 seven
David
MHJC Promotions coordinator.

Back