• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

PMP

POSJ

NAXJA Forum User
John I tried getting a hold of PMP and it says it is temporarily closed to find a new operator. Do you have a number or an e-mail address to somebody you were talking with?

I spoke real lightly with a guy who worked at the moto cross track. That would be the starting point. i was supposed to try again another day. I have too much on my plate right now.

PMP??

I am willing, but there seems to be no interest...the park is f'in awesome and it would be a blast out there for some of the built rigs. If we can get some interest that would be awesome, or we can just get a few guys out there that want to have fun.

You sure you're willing to work it? You had a few strong words at camp regarding this.

I'm working with national on many different fronts and there is a lot more up my sleeve for next year. So I'm going to need everyone on board.

If there is no interest what do you want me to do? How much time and effort are we going to invest into it when it is already almost dead?

ok you XXXX garglers... This has just been handed down from upstairs.

Each chapter may apply for a grant of $250 on a yearly basis by presenting a specific use for the money that benifits the chapter and it's members. The Chapter BOD must make their presentation in the National BOD forum to allow for comments/questions from National BOD members. Proposals can be approved by agreement of the President and VP. If they disagree, the proposal will be put to a vote of the entire National BOD. Chapters may apply for a grant larger than $250, but any proposals for greater than $250 must be voted on by the entire National BOD.

So you guys want to try and secure the 250 or more for a members only PMP run?

Tyler: Is mark still willing to do the low pricing?

Mark is trying to get people out there now, I think he realized he asked to much money in the beginning. At DirtRiot he told me that we can come out and play for $25 per vehicle for a whole day. If we get the $250 from national we can cover 10 entrants and then I would think the chapter could pay for the additional members that show up. I think it would be an awesome run for some of the people who are more willing to try the hard stuff. And it is a good opportunity for people to work with spotters.

Back