• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Please BUY These

allthingsoffroad

NAXJA Forum User
I have to sell my ford 8.8 axle rear disk (a bolt on for a cherokee) with 4:10 gears and powertrax locker along with the matching dana 30 with 4:10 gears and powerlrax locker (will sell just guts or whole axle) i would like to sell them as a set....... i well deliver up to 200 miles for a little gas money they lockers and gears only have around 5000 miles on them the 8.8 is out of a 99' explorer and the 30 is out of my 99' XJ

asking 900 o.b.o.

are they lock rights? and will these fair well with 33's? and would you deliver them to stuarts draft Va.(24477) for 1000 bucks total?

ok explain what the no slips to me so i know what i might be getting? i know the lock rights are full time locked ecept like around turns? aint the no-slip like a limited slip(which wouldnt be as good as a lock right?) and yes i could try to meet you in like roanoke but couldnt fork the extra 100(i would then need gas money to get there myself)

if you dont mind that would be awesome. i dont have tools, the know how or anything, but if you left early early to come up this way if we had them in by like 2ish we could go ride or something, anyways, sounds like a great deal to me and my tax refund should be in within a week or so and i have to make sure im off work for the day (and the next so i can go wheeling!) but deffinatly im calling first dibs on this ! and like i said you dont have to help, but if you didnt mind i wont have any tools to do the swap so just make sure you have what we'd need to get the job done!

Back