• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Pioneer AVH-P5700DVD In Dash Receiver

Krazors001

NAXJA Forum User
Don't forget that your iPhone can stream Pandora (or anything on your phone) wirelessly to your headunit if the headunit is Bluetooth enabled. If the unit you are selling does have bluetooth, you might consider keeping it ..... its awesome to be playing pandora with no annoying wires connected anywhere.

dam If I didnt drive a POS XJ everyday I would so buy this!

actually I might get this for the GF. I just have to get a new wire harness for a nissan.

what kind of condition is it in?

how long have you had it?

would you be willing to ship it?

and do you have a paypal?

I have done a few normal head units, but never a dvd one like this. is there any special hookups I should know about.

thanks alot.

Stefan

actually I might get this for the GF. I just have to get a new wire harness for a nissan.

how long have you had it?

would you be willing to ship it?

and do you have a paypal?

I have done a few normal head units, but never a dvd one like this. is there any special hookups I should know about.

thanks alot.

Stefan

Same as a regular hdu. Just ground out the parking brake wire so you can watch dvd's when driving. :scottm:

Excellent condition. My friend pulled it out because he sold his car when he got a company car. how long have you had it?

would you be willing to ship it? It was purchased new in '05

and do you have a paypal? Yes

thanks alot.

Stefan

Back