• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Pinks All Out coming to Denver

JJacobs

NAXJA Forum User
Looks like they'll be in Denver in August. It's not the show where you run for titles- more like a 400 car test and tune. The show producers decide on the most competitive e.t. bracket and you run for $10,000 with no chance of losing your ride. I'm going to enter the Comanche, if I can get in. In Newark recently 400 entries went in 12 minutes online.

8 months notice, anybody wanna play pitcrew?

Oh yeah, can somebody lend Led a 1 5/8 die so we can get a cage in this thing? :D

Jon,
I could maybe help with this but I'm working long hours in the DTC area now, commuting 100 miles daily.
Where is the Commanche parked?
Are you still working in Greeley and living in FC?
Call me @ 303-993-9521
Mike

I think I will be there for the fun. Let me know if ya need help.:cheers:

Motor's coming out in a couple weeks for general inspection and installing a .6xx lift cam w/ more duration that's supposed to be worth another 60 hp. Looming up all the wires, trans inspection/ noisy 1st gear planetary replacement, restall converter from 3600 to 4400 rpm. Cage. That's about it.

Doing anything to the Camaro Randy?

Good luck.. don't see too many 4 cyls in the show. I don't know if it's because they like V-8's more or if the the 4 cyls can't run the number they're looking for. I have my theory. :)

Yeah, colorado isn't really the place for a lot of fast 4 bangers. Unfortunetly this is because a lot of the shops here have no idea what they are doing. But me and my freinds know how to build, tune and more importantly...drive a car so we should all be pretty competitive. So far our "team" consists of:

- 90 AWD eclipse - 570whp 500tq - best is 11.01 (but on low boost) on all season radials. Should be running mid 10s on his new setup.
- my CRX - 12.2 on 12psi 340whp 250tq (street tires) I will be on slicks and running about 400whp
- 98 prelude - 12.8 on 12psi 380whp 320tq (street tires). Has yet to run on the new setup, but we will be conducting testing sessions in the spring. Were hoping for low 10s on 25" slicks.

my car:

CRXYAY.jpg

hogbackpic.jpg

Back