• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Pics

Awesome pics, keep them coming.

Thanks, nice to see someone's looking at these :cheers:

I think those were the best ones, might have a few more that are decent.

Another alpine meadow...

The most photographed house on the Alpine Loop, and it's still for sale...

Ouray overlook

Cindy really wanted this rock

Don't know the name of this trail, we called it the goat path. The road into Yankee Boy basin goes the opposite direction way down to the left. We took it in 2011 heading this way and it nearly scared the crap out of me, barely wide enough for a jeep and pitched enough that it seemed like a pebble on the uphill side would be enough to roll you down the mountain. This time we were in some basin that we thought was a dead end, but talked to an ATVer that said it looped back to the main trail. Once we realized what trail we were on, Cindy elected to walk...

Hey uh justin, you're not sposed to do that. :roflmao:

Yeaaahhhh...sh*t happens? :D

Especially not on the easiest trail of the trip. :)

I have decided easy things are the debbil!

*rant on*

Carnage...not a problem other than winch rope. Iron Chest...sheared studs and a sidewall puncture on the Irok.

An "easy" run at Keystone is how I ended up with shoulder surgery. No stiches, broken bones, etc. riding the blacks, double blacks, and gnarly backcountry. But one fricken "easy" run and BAM...seperated shoulder (though I was riding switch on skis down the entire backside of Keystone FAST :D) Oh, and then separated it further to the point of all tendons snapped at Breck...in the EASY terrain park dicking around. Hurt on X-Games size booters? Nope, get along fine on those. Play around in the eeeeeasy little park...hello surgery!

&(^F*G)*&G!!!

*rant off*

:D

I will say, though the knuckles themselves (Reid) are damn good knuckles...the setup I'm about to put on is definitely a step up :D

damn that sucks. wtf, you built the thing but cant turn the fan on?! killin me!!! hahaha. still mad I live so close but haven't seen the thing. If I ever get this promotion ill be closer that way as that office is wellington.

Any plans to hit BV again before the snow starts to fly?

damn that sucks. wtf, you built the thing but cant turn the fan on?! killin me!!! hahaha. still mad I live so close but haven't seen the thing. If I ever get this promotion ill be closer that way as that office is wellington.

Any plans to hit BV again before the snow starts to fly?

Ha yeeeahh. I was waiting for a dccontrols fan controller to get in...so I didn't want to spend all sorts of time doing all the wiring. So I just hooked it up to one of my rocker switches. Since I didn't want to kill my battery...I would turn it off when I got out. Well...being me...that meant I didn't always remember to turn it on.

As Dutch later pointed out...its much easier to jump a rig than have to deal with overheating issues...touche Dutch :laugh:

Hell yeah let me know when you're up this way...its been way too long!

Don't think we'll be doing Carnage again this year offhand. I am planning on hitting Indy in a couple weeks on the 27th.

I've got to get my steering finished up, stickies on, and a new distributor thrown in. After that and getting the gauges in the truck I'll be good to go. Think I'll wait on all the wiring until this winter/beginning of spring.

Back