• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

pics from tellico last weekend

jeepxjga

NAXJA Forum User
finally got the pics up, almost flopped her on the side at the tellico cabins rock garden. other than that had a good trip aside from a little breakage. rear driveshaft and very back window were toast by the end of the day. anyway, you can find the pics here, dial up beware they are huge cause i don't have time to resize them....

http://rebelrockrunners.org/RYAN/Pics/Tellico June 18-20/

nice to see her running this time =)

mitch sold the blue xj, so I'm without a rig again... I hear you got a bike the other day. I drove mitch's Ducati last weekend and it is bad ass!

anyway, nice pics.

Hey Ryan did they completely get rid of the BIG rock that flexed you over to the drivers side right before guardrail?? Heard they blew it out, cause man that spot was getting nasty.

yeah i just got a 98 cbr 600 F3, its badass as well, i been ridin everyday after i get off work. i still need to get my license and crap and i'm still learning but its fun as hell. mudweiser, yeah they blew out that rock so its not bad getting up there anymore, word has it that a couple buggies went off the side a while back so they decided to jackhammer it out.we got the pleasure of seeing a 2wd backhoe come down the trail, now THAT was interesting!!

ps - i came down right on the middle of the rear shaft on a big rock on the way up to schoolbus. we had a shitload of trouble changing out the slipyokes to put my spare in. oh i'm gonna order some of those MORE perches for the heep next week too so hopefully that will help with the axle wrap.

yeah, I'm trying to find a good deal on a bike. The past 2 weekends I've rode Jonathan's R6 (he's the guy that was on the little Z50 when we all went to tellico) and Mitchell's Ducati 748. Pros and Cons to both bikes... inline vs. v-twin... but enough motorcycle talk, this is a jeep site.

Mitch sold the XJ to Andrew (CJ5 that broke on upper 2) so now I'm without a rig. But, looking at a few this weekend, so hopefully I'll have one to call my own.

sweet man, check your pm's i can help you find a good deal on a bike.

Ryan you are a homo!!!!

P.S. You need to come to tellico in August with me. The 19th-21st i believe.

word, just hit me up man, i just bought a new bike so my money is tied up with that right now but i should be ready to wheel by august. my buddy might even have his buggy done by then too. just holler at me

So does this mean you are not coming to the crawl? :eyes:

i should be there, the tranny in the heep is on its last legs but it still pulls. i don't really have the time to find a new one, so i'll probably just throw some new rear spring perches on, do a little PM and hope the trans holds up. i should be able to get all that done by the crawl barring any further disasters.

Sweet! Lookin forward to seeing the Creampuff in person. I'll make sure and bring the super sesitive intruder sensors to keep you out of my site! :roll: :pirate1:

Back