• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Pic hosting.

Just warning you Imgur guys, I'm going to try them. Photobucket was around for years, then I joined them 2 months ago, and they took away the free image hosting. Hopefully Imgur doesn't do the same...

20170206_144822-01_zpsm00s1gub.jpeg

I just posted this from my phone using Photobucket. I copy the image code and paste it...works like a charm. It's the way I've always done it.

Open up the photobucket app, choose your pic, click the share button and copy link to clip board. A window pops up with 4 options. Choose the bottom option for the IMG code. Then open up Tapatalk, and paste the code. The only stuff you need is what is in between the [img /img].

Takes a couple extra steps, but it's easy once you get the hang of it.

Last edited:
20170206_144822-01_zpsm00s1gub.jpeg

I just posted this from my phone using Photobucket. I copy the image code and paste it...works like a charm. It's the way I've always done it.

Open up the photobucket app, choose your pic, click the share button and copy link to clip board. A window pops up with 4 options. Choose the bottom option for the IMG code. Then open up Tapatalk, and paste the code. The only stuff you need is what is in between the [img /img].

Takes a couple extra steps, but it's easy once you get the hang of it.

That's all fine and dandy, but this thread was created because Photobucket has decided to start charging for its services and folks are looking for an alternative.

That's all fine and dandy, but this thread was created because Photobucket has decided to start charging for its services and folks are looking for an alternative.
I haven't paid a penny for Photobucket..... Everyone having issues is direct linking to Photobucket, where I'm just copying the IMG code.

All build threads I've done or pics posted over the years has been by copying the IMG code..... And all of my pics can still be seen. I haven't paid for anything extra.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I haven't paid a penny for Photobucket..... Everyone having issues is direct linking to Photobucket, where I'm just copying the IMG code.

All build threads I've done or pics posted over the years has been by copying the IMG code..... And all of my pics can still be seen. I haven't paid for anything extra.

Ok, that just means you don't use it much. Use it enough, and it doesn't even seem to be that much, and your images will get blocked.

Here is an article on it:

http://www.denverpost.com/2017/07/06/photobucket-complaints-over-charging/

I've used it plenty over the years...so not sure. Guess I'll just keeping using my method until it doesn't work anymore....?

Last edited:
Not sure what the deal is. I checked my email that's associated with Photobucket, and I had 5 emails saying that certain features where disabled due to 3rd party sharing and I needed to upgrade....but yet, I can still share pics..? Oh well, guess it's only a matter of time...****ers.

Sorry guys, thought I was going to be able to help.

Yup, they will get to you also.

Mine worked for about two weeks after people starting complaining. Not any more! Photobucket sucks!
I am thinking about going with SmuMug. Not free but they have reasonable pricing and I won't have to worry about my posts getting ruined the next time a hosting service decides to screw its users.

The motorcycle forum I post on allows you to upload pictures directly w/o being a donating member. In fact, they don't even have the option to be a donating member with a subscription. Neither NAXJA or Pirate do and want you to give them money every year, WTF??

Last edited:
LOL, just messing with you. The Yamaha Warrior is pretty damn cool. They're silly fast for a cruiser, that's for sure.

Back