• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Parts train

cencal96xj

NAXJA Forum User
I need some parts from Kevin (jeep450r) brought to HH this weekend. Can anyone help me out?

I saw that on fb. Thanks buddy. Let me know

I'm in Sacramento at Howe and 50

Thanks to Casey for the offer to bring them to Modesto but I'm going to be up all night trying to finish a lab report and won't be able to drop them off in his timeframe.

I'll have more time to work something out tomorrow afternoon or I can leave them out front if someone wants to grab them on their way through town or something. I'm a minute off the freeway.

Isn't there someone that lives in Modesto that bought parts off you? If there are any other parts that need to go south, I can get them down thanksgiving weekend

We got it all squared away. Sneakyjap96 will be bringing the parts to HH tomorrow. Thanks south for your help fellas

I'm assuming the parts train worked out just fine?

Re: Re: Parts train

I'm assuming the parts train worked out just fine?

Yup! Thanks again!

JohnnieWalker got enough part to build a new Jeep haha

I don't know who hoards more parts jon or jeremy! Combined they could build one hell of a mad max Jeep!

Haha, Not all of the Jeeps/parts on my property are mine.. Chris!

Yeah im reducing . Of course i still have a ton of crap but its alot less than before

Lol what

Whoa whoa whoa, just one minute here. Why you gotta throw me under the bus? Haha.

Just because we both love parts jeeps and share them like a good Ole fashioned whore? Lol

Geeze. Haha
Not sure that I could throw you that far, or that you would fit under the bus.. Maybe Deuce and a half.

Re: Re: Parts train

Not sure that I could throw you that far, or that you would fit under the bus.. Maybe Deuce and a half.

Holy shit that was great! Hahahahaha

Back