• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Parts swap at WF

Rev's got one set of front TJ flares spoken for. I'll have another set of front TJ flares to get rid of as well. Anyone interested?

Hale

RedHeep said:
Don't know, I'd have to look.

I'm just swamped with work and can't make it out to the parking lot. :)
...but I have time to screw around on the internet.

bshaw said:
Are you talking to me Josh? If so, it's not Brian. It's Jeremy :D. It's yours if your talking to me?

I used self tappers into the frame and a nut/bolt combo in the crossmember. Not hard.....

Dude, he called you Brian! I wouldn't sell it to him.

Hale

I have a stock engine skid for ya Kim if you still need one. I might need one of those tars (that's how they say tires around Flat Nasty,) if I determine that my one that keeps going flat is actually punctured rather than just dirt packed in the bead. I'll let you know.

Lawn Cher' said:
I have a stock engine skid for ya Kim if you still need one. I might need one of those tars (that's how they say tires around Flat Nasty,) if I determine that my one that keeps going flat is actually punctured rather than just dirt packed in the bead. I'll let you know.

I will take the skid off your hands. Yes, let me know about the tire.

Kim

Pre 97 front drivers side door. Brand new. Primered. No innards-door only. $50. JIM.

Anyone else have a set of factory skids?

Anyone else happen to have a set of factory skids for a 97 with a 242? Or a couple of good struts for the rear hatch?

Back