• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Parts needed...

JeepCherokeeGuy99

NAXJA Forum User
Aw4 21 or 23 spline
Torque converter
Inspection plate
Np231 21 or 23 spine
D30 with 3.55

I've got an AW4/242 21 spline from an 89 for $100 if your interested. though pismo is a bit far from me.

I am definitely interested! Do you have the torque converter as well? I don't mind the drive, though it would be nice to get it closer. Do you know anyone that commutes to LA?

i do have the torque converter, but i would not use it unless you get it rebuilt. the reason i swapped out the trans transfer case in the first place was that there was a small whining sound when put into gear. neutral was fine, but when it had a load on it it would start the whining sound. it worked just fine, trans shifted great, no slipping or sluggishness, everything was working perfect, just had that whining sound. i ended up selling the jeep before i had the torque converter rebuilt or replaced. the one i swapped in was working good so i didn't see the need. they are still bolted together and even to the crossmember.
i do not know anyone that commutes to LA, but you can ask in the chapter forum to see if a parts train is possible.

I have a D30 that is a CAD axle (undesirable, I know) but it is high pinion and it has a Detroit ez locker (lunchbox) in it. I have some spare front shafts I could include in the deal out of a 97 TJ that could be used to replace the CAD with and they also have the larger u joints 760 vs 297. I would sell for 150 just because the lunchbox but I'm in the Inyokern area of Kern county.

I'll be in Fresno/madera tomorrow. Is that close to you?

Nope :(
I'm way out in the desert. As far northeast as you can go in Kern county. Probably 4 hours from you. I'm not going anywhere soon either, just got back.

Back