• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Parting out my built 97 cherokee. 3/4 ton on 38's

sale pending on the 3" coils.

EVERYTHING IS FIRST COME FIRST SERVE (unless otherwise noted)

im in worcester today so if they were available I could swing down this evening and grab them, otherwise im only in stubridge,ma so any night of the week really

im in worcester today so if they were available I could swing down this evening and grab them, otherwise im only in stubridge,ma so any night of the week really
they arent separated from the tires yet. id say wednesday or thursday night they will be good to go. pm me your number and ill keep ya updated.

Yeah ONLY. So I'll shoot you my addy and see you in bout 10 hours...

if i had a truck got more than 10 mpg and some free time i wouldnt be opposed to making a weekend trip out of it. but neither of those are happening anytime soon.

if i had a truck got more than 10 mpg and some free time i wouldnt be opposed to making a weekend trip out of it. but neither of those are happening anytime soon.

Same!!!! Well I maybe get 11 mpg. I really want them though so I'll continue to brain storm haha

np231 w/ PORC sye SOLD

15x8" allied 32 bolt steel rock 8 beadlocks SALE PENDING

Tomken 3” lift coils, they have a higher spring rate than most iirc. Rusty and most of the paint is gone. SOLD

Unknown brand 2” lift coils. They look to be progressive rate. SOLD

tnt customs belly pan. SOLD

custom rear bumper with tire carrier and jcr ¼ panel guards with integrated taillights. Selling all 3 as one unit. The bumper is all 3/16” thick and mounts to the 8 factory holes as well as 4 hitch mount points underneath the framerails the tire carrier mounts to the bumper and ¼ panel guards using 7/8” heims. carrier barely moves even with a 37” spare tire on it. the ¼ guards have a couple bulletholes and a metal tube flare on one side. Flare can be cut off and bullet holes filled in. tire carrier has been bent and repaired at one point. It’s a real custom item, and its pretty beat, so this item is BEST OFFER. If I don’t get an offer im happy with I will just clean up the pieces and sell them individually when I get the time. SALE PENDING

Back